80s toys - Atari. I still have

logo

Home | News Update | English Language | Mathematics | Physics | Biology | Geography | Forum | About Us
Fast & Easy Contact??
08080092411 || Coming soon..

Mathematics_pictures
think
lenght
learn
Maths Literacy - Ratios and Percentages
Sequences and series
estimating surds
factorisation
logarithms
rounding off
simplification of fractions
solving quadratic equations
word problems
standard form

wellcome to uzopedia forum. . !

Welcome to Uzoloaded Forum

Learn online today on uzopedia education center. HERE..
Always Post uzopedia acticles on your facebook, twitter,instagram,google+ and whatsapp status! If you love Really Love The UZOPEDIA TEAM(¤) and enjoy unlimited services here!
Pls Note!! You must login or sign-up befor you can be a member of this forum.
New to uzopedi 1
*Post reply · Invite friends · From end
* johnson1 Music has been paying heavily in Nigeria for the past ten years. No wonder average Nigerian youths sees music as the quick means to wealth and fame.

Why not! When a good number of artistes have risen from nothing to something over the years, enjoying wealth that can only be imagined by average people.

The question is Who is the richest among these musicians and how much are they worth?

In music, your popularity determines your worth, you don’t make poo if you are not popular.

How do we determine the popularity of an artiste? Do not let their noises or that of their fans deafen your ears, some aren’t worth that much, while some worth so much.

The number one means of knowing how popular a musician or music is, is by checking out it’s YouTube stat.

If you are popular, it will show on your YouTube views, no manipulation.

And if you have a great stat on YouTube, you are a great artiste, making good money.

Another means is through awards but since most music awards are heavily manipulated, we are going to skip awards and use other means such as endorsement and ability to pull crowed and command good appearance fee. Self promotion isn’t gonna count in this rating.
Here I present to you the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria and their estimated net worth.

This list is the most detailed and most accurate you can find anywhere on the internet. Enjoy!

20. Patoranking – This guy is making name for himself in the music industry in Nigeria and it’s not surprising that he made the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria despite that it’s not been quite long since he breaks into the limelight.

His hit song (Girlie O) featuring Tiwa Savage has grossed over 4 million views on YouTube as the time this article was being written. Patoranking’s net worth is estimated to be – N350,000,000

19. Olamide – One of the craziest rapper in Nigeria and Africa. So crazy he called himself Badoo. Olamide has built name and fortune for himself in the music industry in Nigeria. Right from the first day I heard him first song, I knew he was gonna make it in the music industry.

His song with the highest YouTube views is “Eleda Mi” with 1.2 million views. He was able to over take Patoranking due to the fact he has multiple single with collective views of more than 5million.
He is believed be to be the mastermind behind the rise of Shoki. Olamide’s current net worth is put at – N560,000,000

18. Chidinma Ekile – Chidinma has one thing going for her – she is extremely likeable.

That alone has skyrocketed her take home performance fees and worth to an enviable position.

From a mere contestant in MTN Project Fame to a household name in Nigeria, Chidinma has created wealth that her peers could only dream about.

Her biggest video to date is “Kedike” with 1.2 million YouTube hit, followed by “Oh Baby” featuring Falvour with 600,000 views. And collective views of about 5 million. Chidinma’s net worth is put at – N572,000,000

17. Duncan Mighty – He has refused to step an inch away from the Niger Delta oil. With unique beats, superior voice quality, and dance step to match, Duncan Mighty is considered one of the most successful artistes ever come out of the Niger Delta.

His most popular song on YouTube.com is “Obianuju” and “Port Harcourt Boy” which has collective views of 3.1 million. With strong affiliation to the Niger Delta politicians, Duncan mighty is estimated to worth – N700,000,000.

16. Yemi Alade – How she made it? I don’t know, but she is currently the biggest female musician in Nigeria after Tiwa Savage and may overtake Tiwa in a couple of years if not months.

The first day I heard “Jonny” played in my car by one of the Nigerian F.M Station, I knew something serious was about to hit us. Yemi currently has the most successful and most popular music video by any African female artiste on YouTube. The total views for “JONNY” as at this time is 13,435,171. Yemi Alade’s current net worth is N820 million.

15. Ice Prince – He broke into the limelight with “Oleku” featuring Brymo which currently has 3.1 million views on YouTube.

Ice Prince Zamani is one of the finest rapper in Nigeria. To me, he is better than M.I in terms of flow.

Few days ago, the picture of when he was younger and hustling hit the internet and you can see how far she has been transformed from a naive young boy to a world class superstar! Ice prince net worth is – N870,000,000.

Please to cont reading click on the below link...

http://uzoma.waphall.com/forum/__xt/top-20-richest-musicians-in-nigeria-and-their-net-worth-page2/thread-owv6eo2sq0kyzb7m912853ut6cm2qo0iwxz7k9.html?__xtforum_posts_page=1
2015-10-21 11:11 (edited 2015-10-21 12:08 by johnson1 ) · Reply · (0)

Online: Guests: 1
Click HERE to join us on twitter
Latest Musics Updats
Lates Videos/Movies Updates
ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
Uzomedia Ads
Share Your Story With The World Part of Uzomedia site) site owned and manage by Uzomedia..